Christina Ricci marries longtime love James Heerdegen
October 28, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Christina Ricci is a newlywed. People magazine reports the actress married longtime boyfriend James Heerdegen in a ceremony in New York over the weekend.
The two met on the set of the former ABC series Pan Am, where Heerdegen was a member of the production crew.
The wedding ceremony took place Saturday. The couple's engagement was confirmed back in February.
(CNN contributed to this report.)
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days 4 min ago
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night 43 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013 15 min ago
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos