George Zimmerman wife, Shellie Zimmerman, talks to Katie Couric
November 21, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- George Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, will appear on ''Katie'' in an exclusive interview on November 21, 2013.
Shellie Zimmerman tells Katie Couric she and George were happy "in the beginning." She said she thought he was a "wonderful person," but doen't know what happened.
"I haven't seen him in a couple of months, but it certainly seems like something snapped in his spirit," Shellie said, to make him behave "like a monster."
"Katie" airs on ABC7 at 3 p.m.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 35 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
33 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
35 min ago