Jennifer Hudson buys assistant house for Christmas
January 3, 2014 (WLS) -- Jennifer Hudson's assistant was stunned after learning she was buying him a house for Christmas.
Hudson, a Chicago native, and her assistant Walter Williams have been friends since they were in the sixth grade.
The singer and actress posted a video of his reaction on her Instagram account.
There's no word where the house is located.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 51 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 57 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake