Kanye West suspected in LA battery, TMZ says
January 14, 2014 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Kanye West is reportedly being investigated by police in Beverly Hills, California.
TMZ reports West confronted a teen who screamed a racial slur at his fiancee, Kim Kardashian. Police say several people named Kanye West as a suspect.
Representatives for West, a Chicago native, did not immediately respond to CNN calls for comment. The rapper already faces charges of battery and attempted grand theft in an altercation with a photographer at Los Angeles International Airport last summer.
The couple had their first child, a baby girl they named North West, this summer. West popped the question at Kardashian's 33rd birthday party in San Francisco in October with a 15-carat diamond ring after renting out AT&T Park.
Kardashian was previously married to NBA player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized in June after they were married for 72 days in 2011. Her first marriage was to music producer Damon Thomas in 2000.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 37 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 5 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 5 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 8 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured 24 min ago
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 35 min ago
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime 56 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
8 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main...
37 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
5 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
5 min ago