Justin Bieber protest against possible Atlanta mansion purchase was radio show prank
February 24, 2014 -- Several people protested Justin Bieber's potential move to Atlanta Monday, but the so-called "protest" was just a hoax, CNN is reporting.
Most of the participants were mostly radio station interns. The Regular Guys, an Atlanta-based radio show, announced they were behind everything.
They made up a fake coalition and have been giving interviews to news organizations under false names.
In fact, the real Buckhead Coalition president says Bieber is welcome in the neighborhood, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.
Bieber's camp has yet to confirm a move to Atlanta.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake