Aeroshot may face action over 'misleading' labeling
March 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Aeroshot, the breathable caffeine, could face regulatory action over 'false and misleading' labeling.
The company's website says the product "gives you a higher level of freedom and control that you can only get from airborne energy."
Directions say "the powder in Aeroshot reaches your mouth where it is swallowed and ingested."
The FDA says the labeling is misleading because the product cannot be intended for both inhalation and ingestion.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 12 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
11 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
9 min ago