Women fed up with jobs, overeat
March 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) --
Women become emotional eaters and are subject to uncontrolled eating.
Findings in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition are not surprising to some experts, but this is reportedly the first study to show it is true.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 26 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 29 min ago
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing 16 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett 16 min ago
- Man who killed Kankakee doctor gets life in prison 30 min ago
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Carl Sandburg H.S. 'soft lockdown' lifted after arrests 6 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Truman College instructor accused of sexually assaulting former...
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- Microbead ban? Group says they impact...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos