Women fed up with jobs, overeat
March 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) --
Women become emotional eaters and are subject to uncontrolled eating.
Findings in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition are not surprising to some experts, but this is reportedly the first study to show it is true.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 9 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 23 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 50 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 59 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos