The Perfect Meal?
June 19, 2012 (WLS) -- If you want to eat the most nutritious meal possible, now you have a menu.
Researchers from London's Leatherhead Food research firm looked at 4,000 health claims and narrowed down about 200 of the most important.
They came up with one meal to meet all of the criteria:
For an appetizer, a smoked salmon terrine, followed by a mixed leaf salad with an olive oil dressing. For the main course, a chicken casserole with lentils and vegetables.
For dessert, a yogurt-based blancmange, which is similar to a vanilla pudding, with walnuts and a sugar-free caramel sauce.
There you go, a perfect meal.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 7 min ago
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant 6 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
11 min ago