Excedrin selling for big bucks on eBay
July 10, 2012 (WLS) -- Six months after being pulled off store shelves, migraine sufferers are scrambling to get their hands on the popular headache drug Excedrin.
Excedrin is becoming one of the most unlikely commodities on the Internet.
The drug was recalled in January after concerns that some bottles had been contaminated with other prescription painkillers.
Now consumers who refuse to buy the generic version are buying Excedrin for hundreds of dollars on sites like eBay.
Novartis, the company that makes Excedrin, says they hope to begin limited shipments in the second half of the year.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 33 min ago
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote 23 min ago
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
33 min ago
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos