Mars candy study: Chocolate staves off dementia
August 14, 2012 (WLS) -- Eating chocolate every day could help keep dementia and Alzheimer's at bay.
However, you may want to consider the source of the new study. The Mars Company, which makes M&Ms and Snickers candy bars paid for the study.
Researchers say they found that consuming cocoa every day helped improve mild cognitive impairment. The study is in the journal Hypertension.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 26 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 36 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
14 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos