Coffee makes workers feel more productive, survey finds
September 26, 2012 (WLS) -- If you can't get by without your morning cup of coffee, you aren't alone.
A new survey finds many professionals feel more productive at work when they drink coffee.
Food preparation and service workers top the list of those needing a caffeine boost. They are followed by scientists, sales reps, marketing and public relations professionals and nurses.
Dunkin' Donuts and CareerBuilder commissioned the survey as part of this Saturday's "National Coffee Day."
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 50 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 39 min ago
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours 43 min ago
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC 7 To Go, April 16, 2014
15 min ago
- 'The Chew'?s Carla Hall
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos