Coffee makes workers feel more productive, survey finds
September 26, 2012 (WLS) -- If you can't get by without your morning cup of coffee, you aren't alone.
A new survey finds many professionals feel more productive at work when they drink coffee.
Food preparation and service workers top the list of those needing a caffeine boost. They are followed by scientists, sales reps, marketing and public relations professionals and nurses.
Dunkin' Donuts and CareerBuilder commissioned the survey as part of this Saturday's "National Coffee Day."
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night 18 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting 43 min ago
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party 56 min ago
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots 30 min ago
- Swimming pools upgrade project moving forward 12 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
22 min ago