Coffee makes workers feel more productive, survey finds
September 26, 2012 (WLS) -- If you can't get by without your morning cup of coffee, you aren't alone.
A new survey finds many professionals feel more productive at work when they drink coffee.
Food preparation and service workers top the list of those needing a caffeine boost. They are followed by scientists, sales reps, marketing and public relations professionals and nurses.
Dunkin' Donuts and CareerBuilder commissioned the survey as part of this Saturday's "National Coffee Day."
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 6 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 11 min ago
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 11 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 44 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake