Coffee makes workers feel more productive, survey finds
September 26, 2012 (WLS) -- If you can't get by without your morning cup of coffee, you aren't alone.
A new survey finds many professionals feel more productive at work when they drink coffee.
Food preparation and service workers top the list of those needing a caffeine boost. They are followed by scientists, sales reps, marketing and public relations professionals and nurses.
Dunkin' Donuts and CareerBuilder commissioned the survey as part of this Saturday's "National Coffee Day."
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 8 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes 24 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Dogs reunited with Avondale couple after break-in
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open 38 min ago
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
8 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for...
24 min ago
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
51 min ago