Coffee makes workers feel more productive, survey finds
September 26, 2012 (WLS) -- If you can't get by without your morning cup of coffee, you aren't alone.
A new survey finds many professionals feel more productive at work when they drink coffee.
Food preparation and service workers top the list of those needing a caffeine boost. They are followed by scientists, sales reps, marketing and public relations professionals and nurses.
Dunkin' Donuts and CareerBuilder commissioned the survey as part of this Saturday's "National Coffee Day."
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 32 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 47 min ago
- Dominick's offers more discounts as stores close 1 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets 54 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage 14 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
47 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos