Married couples who share housework more likely to divorce, Norwegian study claims
September 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Married couples who share housework may have a higher chance of splitting up.
A Norwegian study shows when men share the chores the couple had about a 50 percent higher rate of divorce than couples in homes where the woman does most of the housework.
The authors of the study suggest that clear and defined roles may lead to fewer arguments and less tension in the marriage.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 6 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night 2 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting 27 min ago
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party 40 min ago
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots 14 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 48 min ago
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
6 min ago