Married couples who share housework more likely to divorce, Norwegian study claims
September 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Married couples who share housework may have a higher chance of splitting up.
A Norwegian study shows when men share the chores the couple had about a 50 percent higher rate of divorce than couples in homes where the woman does most of the housework.
The authors of the study suggest that clear and defined roles may lead to fewer arguments and less tension in the marriage.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos