Married couples who share housework more likely to divorce, Norwegian study claims
September 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Married couples who share housework may have a higher chance of splitting up.
A Norwegian study shows when men share the chores the couple had about a 50 percent higher rate of divorce than couples in homes where the woman does most of the housework.
The authors of the study suggest that clear and defined roles may lead to fewer arguments and less tension in the marriage.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 51 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping 40 min ago
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death 15 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation 19 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos