Smartphone apps could help weight loss
December 12, 2012 (WLS) -- Are you looking to lose weight? A smartphone can help.
Researchers at Northwestern University suggest a smartphone is a good tool to help you diet. They say people who use phone apps to track what they eat, exercise habits, and calorie-counting lost more weight than those who did not.
The study showed, on average, adults using smartphone apps lost about 8 lbs. more than people who did not use the technology.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 11 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
52 min ago