Study: Saturated fats linked to lower sperm count
January 7, 2013 (WLS) -- Saturated fats have been linked to lower sperm counts, a study finds.
The findings showed that young Danish men who ate large amounts of saturated fats had a 38-percent lower concentration of sperm.
The men also had 41-percent lower sperm counts than those who ate the least fat.
The study appears in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 19 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 5 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows 22 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- 1985 Chicago Bears Book
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport