Like working out without the work? Try 'goga'
January 25, 2013 (ATLANTA) (WLS) -- If working out without the work sounds like a dream come true, you might want to check out "goga".
It's a new kind of workout and the first goga (get out and get active) studio has opened in Atlanta.
The key is a whole body vibration machine. As the platform moves, it throws your body off balance just a little bit so your muscles contract.
A10-minute session is supposed to produce the same results as an hour at the gym.
Of course, it has many skeptics but some people who have tried it say they have noticed results.
The company is planning to open more studios in other cities.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 9 min ago
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
9 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos