Autism Awareness Day observed around the world
April 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Autism organizations around the world observed Autism Awareness Day, April 2, with awareness programs and fundraisers.
The group Autism Speaks says this developmental disability affects one in every 88 children.
Autism has no medical detection or cure.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 15 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 25 min ago
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77