Little known, important facts about GERD
Monday, May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 (WLS) -- Millions of Americans suffer from GERD, a chronic digestive disease which happens when stomach acid flows back into the food pipe.
A lot of people know the condition causes heartburn but there's much more to it.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers 17 min ago
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 7 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up 11 min ago
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side 52 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
17 min ago
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
11 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links