Experts give tips to lessen storm anxiety in kids
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 (WLS) -- The monstrous tornado in Oklahoma has not only been disturbing to adults, but experts say it's a perfect example of violent weather that can affect a child's mental well-being.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...