Eating breakfast could reduce diabetes risk
June 17, 2013 (WLS) -- A new study found overweight women who ate breakfast every day reduced their diabetes risk.
The small study found when women skipped the morning meal they experienced insulin resistance.
The resistance was short term but experts say when the condition is chronic it's a risk factor for diabetes.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 10 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash 15 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense 8 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 33 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
10 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
2 min ago