E-cigarettes helping smokers cut down
July 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Electronic cigarettes are becoming popular among smokers trying to cut down on the amount of nicotine they consume.
The battery-powered device mimics the sensation of smoking. It delivers nicotine through a vapor.
The e-cigarette is loaded with your flavor of choice.
Some smokers say what they call "vaping" helps them cut down. Some doctors are concerned about the potential effects of toxins from e-cigarettes, not only for users, but for those around them.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 35 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond 22 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M 31 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
35 min ago