Kate Middleton gave birth to Prince George without painkillers
July 29, 2013 (WLS) -- Kate Middleton went through 11 hours of labor without any painkillers.
With Prince William at her side, the Duchess of Cambridge was surrounded by a team of four midwives as their future king made his way into the world.
Middleton apparently insisted on keeping the birth of Prince George Alexander completely natural.
Other details about the birth have remained hush-hush as Middleton's aides have been sworn to secrecy.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 26 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow 45 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday 16 min ago
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students 12 min ago
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman 44 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
26 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
16 min ago
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
12 min ago