Kate Middleton gave birth to Prince George without painkillers
July 29, 2013 (WLS) -- Kate Middleton went through 11 hours of labor without any painkillers.
With Prince William at her side, the Duchess of Cambridge was surrounded by a team of four midwives as their future king made his way into the world.
Middleton apparently insisted on keeping the birth of Prince George Alexander completely natural.
Other details about the birth have remained hush-hush as Middleton's aides have been sworn to secrecy.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 28 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 30 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 36 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
28 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
30 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
36 min ago