Study: 1 in 3 adults have sleepwalked
August 3, 2013 (WLS) -- A recent study found that as many as 1 in 3 adults say they have sleepwalked at some point in their lives.
Sleepwalking usually happens because of sleep deprivation, an illness or medications such as sleeping pills or alcohol.
If you come across a sleepwalker, direct them back to bed, then try to shake them awake and ask them what they were doing.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship