Study: 1 in 3 adults have sleepwalked
August 3, 2013 (WLS) -- A recent study found that as many as 1 in 3 adults say they have sleepwalked at some point in their lives.
Sleepwalking usually happens because of sleep deprivation, an illness or medications such as sleeping pills or alcohol.
If you come across a sleepwalker, direct them back to bed, then try to shake them awake and ask them what they were doing.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 23 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
6 min ago