Tylenol's new bottles to add new acetaminophen warnings
August 29, 2013 (WLS) -- Bottles of Tylenol will soon have new warnings about the risks of taking too much of the popular pain reliever.
A label on the cap will make it clear that the over-the- counter-drug contains acetaminophen.
The pain-relieving ingredient is the leading cause of sudden liver failure.
The new cap is designed to grab the attention of people who don't read warnings that already appear in the fine print on the product's label.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 48 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos