How important is breakfast?
September 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Breakfast may not be as important as once thought- if you're trying to lose weight.
Skipping your first meal doesn't really have an impact on whether you pack on the pounds, according to new research from the American Journal Of Clinical Nutrition.
The report shows the most important factor in weight loss is how drastically people changed their eating habits, and that people do equally well eating or not eating breakfast.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 11 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 54 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blue Line trains 'significantly' delayed 10 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 34 min ago
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles 5 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21 21 min ago
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting 29 min ago
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash 33 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
11 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
54 min ago