Study: Married people may live longer
September 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Is marriage good for your health? A new study suggests married people may live longer.
Harvard researchers studied people with various cancers in including lung, prostate, breast and others. They found that those who were married got diagnosed earlier. Also, their cancers were less likely to have spread and they were more likely to survive.
Other studies have shown that singles have more heart disease and possibly earlier deaths.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation