Study: Married people may live longer
September 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Is marriage good for your health? A new study suggests married people may live longer.
Harvard researchers studied people with various cancers in including lung, prostate, breast and others. They found that those who were married got diagnosed earlier. Also, their cancers were less likely to have spread and they were more likely to survive.
Other studies have shown that singles have more heart disease and possibly earlier deaths.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake