Get giggles during yoga? No problem
October 10, 2013 (WLS) -- Yoga focuses a lot on meditation to help clear your mind and live a healthier and happier life. But there is a new style that uses noise to help people relax.
Instructors of Laughter Yoga say getting the giggles improves your health by bringing your body and brain more oxygen. It also helps lower blood pressure and can even block pain receptors.
The instructors believe laughing can help melt away the stress of daily life.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits