Get giggles during yoga? No problem
October 10, 2013 (WLS) -- Yoga focuses a lot on meditation to help clear your mind and live a healthier and happier life. But there is a new style that uses noise to help people relax.
Instructors of Laughter Yoga say getting the giggles improves your health by bringing your body and brain more oxygen. It also helps lower blood pressure and can even block pain receptors.
The instructors believe laughing can help melt away the stress of daily life.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Lawyer: No more appeals for Crundwell
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout