Study determines best time for morning coffee
November 7, 2013 (WLS) -- A new study finds that 10:30 in the morning is the best time to get your caffeine fix.
Between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m., the body's levels of the hormone cortisol are low and need the boost most.
If you have your coffee early, you can develop a tolerance for caffeine. The study is from the University of Health Sciences.
- Video: Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's Day 20 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force 11 min ago
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- 'Louder Than A Bomb' Poetry Slam 29 min ago
- Mercy Home For Boys & Girls 5 min ago
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt... 41 min ago
- Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's...
20 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
11 min ago