Study determines best time for morning coffee
November 7, 2013 (WLS) -- A new study finds that 10:30 in the morning is the best time to get your caffeine fix.
Between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m., the body's levels of the hormone cortisol are low and need the boost most.
If you have your coffee early, you can develop a tolerance for caffeine. The study is from the University of Health Sciences.
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 58 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos