Study determines best time for morning coffee
November 7, 2013 (WLS) -- A new study finds that 10:30 in the morning is the best time to get your caffeine fix.
Between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m., the body's levels of the hormone cortisol are low and need the boost most.
If you have your coffee early, you can develop a tolerance for caffeine. The study is from the University of Health Sciences.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 23 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- ABC7 to Go Digital Newscast April 18, 2014
29 min ago