Workday nap improves worker performance
November 11, 2013 (AUSTIN, Texas) (WLS) -- A Texas company has decided its workers do their best when they get plenty of rest.
So everybody at The Capitol Factory in Austin gets 20 minutes in the middle of their shift to lie down and, if they choose, take a nap.
Company bosses say they are responding to scientific medical research that shows well-rested people perform better in creative environments.
The workers say it's become a perk they wouldn't want to do without.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 46 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 22 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 15 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014 56 min ago
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
20 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
18 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos