Workday nap improves worker performance
November 11, 2013 (AUSTIN, Texas) (WLS) -- A Texas company has decided its workers do their best when they get plenty of rest.
So everybody at The Capitol Factory in Austin gets 20 minutes in the middle of their shift to lie down and, if they choose, take a nap.
Company bosses say they are responding to scientific medical research that shows well-rested people perform better in creative environments.
The workers say it's become a perk they wouldn't want to do without.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 57 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 28 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 48 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
57 min ago