Taking a weekend break from your diet is OK, study says
February 7, 2014 (WLS) -- If you're watching your weight but still plan to relax and indulge this weekend there may be no need to feel guilty, as long as you eat healthy most weekdays, scientists said.
A team of researchers followed 80 adults who were trying to drop a few pounds.
The dieters who succeeded lost weight between Tuesday and Friday, but slacked off on weekends.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...