Judge: Trial for suspect in Mumbai attack to continue
April 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The trial of a Chicago man charged in connection with the 2008 terrorist attacks in India will proceed as planned.
Tahawwur Rana appeared at a preliminary hearing Monday. The judge said the May 16th trial will continue as scheduled.
Rana is accused of providing cover for a man who admitted to scouting locations for the Mumbai attack. The bombing killed more than 160 people.
Rana is pleading not guilty.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 21 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow 40 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday 11 min ago
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students 7 min ago
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman 39 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
21 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
11 min ago
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
7 min ago