Judge: Trial for suspect in Mumbai attack to continue
April 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The trial of a Chicago man charged in connection with the 2008 terrorist attacks in India will proceed as planned.
Tahawwur Rana appeared at a preliminary hearing Monday. The judge said the May 16th trial will continue as scheduled.
Rana is accused of providing cover for a man who admitted to scouting locations for the Mumbai attack. The bombing killed more than 160 people.
Rana is pleading not guilty.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking