Judge: Trial for suspect in Mumbai attack to continue
April 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The trial of a Chicago man charged in connection with the 2008 terrorist attacks in India will proceed as planned.
Tahawwur Rana appeared at a preliminary hearing Monday. The judge said the May 16th trial will continue as scheduled.
Rana is accused of providing cover for a man who admitted to scouting locations for the Mumbai attack. The bombing killed more than 160 people.
Rana is pleading not guilty.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos