Lawsuit filed in water tank collapse
August 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A lawsuit has now been filed on behalf of two people hurt when a water tank fell off a North Side building.
Lauren Hussar, 27, and Jack Baginski, 29, were standing near his car when the tank crashed next to them Thursday.
The Clifford Law Offices says they were injured by flying debris and a tidal wave of water. Hussar is still in the hospital.
The lawsuit seeks an unspecified amount of damages.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD