Man charged with selling Viagra at CTA stop
February 26, 2006 (WLS) -- A Chicago man has been charged with selling Viagra at a CTA stop.
Maurice Hope, 41, faces drug charges. He was arrested for allegedly trying to sell the drug to undercover officers for $5 per pill on Friday night at the Clark and Division stop on the Red Line.
The officers identified themselves after seeing the drugs and took Hope into custody. Hope is being held on $3,000 bail.
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Signs of spring under blanket of snow
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
25 min ago
- Festival Fridays
28 min ago