Violent Night: 18 shot in 24 hours in Chicago
April 22, 2006 (WLS) -- At least 18 people were shot -- three fatally -- on the streets of Chicago overnight and early Saturday morning. The violence occurred less than 24 hours after the Chicago Police Department announced a drop in murders and other crimes.
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting'
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets 18 min ago
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Monk accused in Antioch child luring out on bond
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos