4 injured in accident involving police car
July 10, 2006 (Last Updated: 9:59 PM) (WLS) -- Two police officers were injured in a crash that involved a police car Monday night. It happened at Douglas and Kedzie.
A squad car was responding to reports of shots fired in the neighborhood. It collided with a civilian vehicle.
The two officers were taken to Mount Sinai Hospital. They are in serious condition.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 39 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 59 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77