4 injured in accident involving police car
July 10, 2006 (Last Updated: 9:59 PM) (WLS) -- Two police officers were injured in a crash that involved a police car Monday night. It happened at Douglas and Kedzie.
A squad car was responding to reports of shots fired in the neighborhood. It collided with a civilian vehicle.
The two officers were taken to Mount Sinai Hospital. They are in serious condition.
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 5 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
27 min ago