Brick shatters window of moving fire truck
August 20, 2006 (WLS) -- Two firefighters were cut by broken glass after someone threw a brick into a moving fire truck in Chicago's Lawndale neighborhood overnight.
The truck was in the 1800-block of South Harding when the brick shattered a window. The two firefighters are expected to be OK.
Police have taken someone into custody in connection to the event.
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 7 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
17 min ago
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
15 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
7 min ago