A fourth union group says it will not endorse Daley for re-election
January 27, 2007 (WLS) -- Daley's latest loss is the union representing 5,000 office and technical workers.
Earlier, the Fraternal Order of Police withheld support, as did the Chicago Federation of Labor, and Chicago's Firefighters Local.
Some of the unions claim Daley has become more concerned with holding down taxes than giving union members adequate pay raises and benefits.
The mayor's office insists he's fair to workers, while trying to hold the line on taxes in Chicago.
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future 37 min ago
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million 22 min ago
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...