A fourth union group says it will not endorse Daley for re-election
January 27, 2007 (WLS) -- Daley's latest loss is the union representing 5,000 office and technical workers.
Earlier, the Fraternal Order of Police withheld support, as did the Chicago Federation of Labor, and Chicago's Firefighters Local.
Some of the unions claim Daley has become more concerned with holding down taxes than giving union members adequate pay raises and benefits.
The mayor's office insists he's fair to workers, while trying to hold the line on taxes in Chicago.
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour 44 min ago
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault 38 min ago
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77