Family of missing college student in Chicago, offers reward
March 21, 2007 (WLS) -- Four months after his disappearance, the family of a missing college student was in Chicago Wednesday hoping to generate new leads.
Jesse Ross was last seen in November while on a visit to Chicago with a group from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He was staying at the Sheraton hotel on East North Water when he disappeared.
Billboards with Ross's picture have been put up. His parents say someone must have seen something the night he disappeared.
"All the citizens of Chicago would consider them extended families and brothers and sisters of Jesse. And as brothers and sisters, we take care of each other, so we're looking for their help when we go back home," said Donald Ross, missing student's father.
Ross's family is offering a $10,000 reward for tips leading to his return.
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 8 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 11 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 31 min ago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
58 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
4 min ago