Chicago teenage girl remembered
May 19, 2007 (WLS) -- A funeral took place Saturday for a 14-year old girl from Chicago's West Side.
Tashema Nero was murdered, and her killer has not been caught.
She was last seen on her way to school May 9th. Her body was found two days later in a house being demolished.
Nero was a Cameron Elementary School student. She lived about four blocks from where her body was found.
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood 57 min ago
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East H.S.
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos