Chicago teenage girl remembered
May 19, 2007 (WLS) -- A funeral took place Saturday for a 14-year old girl from Chicago's West Side.
Tashema Nero was murdered, and her killer has not been caught.
She was last seen on her way to school May 9th. Her body was found two days later in a house being demolished.
Nero was a Cameron Elementary School student. She lived about four blocks from where her body was found.
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans