Chicago teenage girl remembered
May 19, 2007 (WLS) -- A funeral took place Saturday for a 14-year old girl from Chicago's West Side.
Tashema Nero was murdered, and her killer has not been caught.
She was last seen on her way to school May 9th. Her body was found two days later in a house being demolished.
Nero was a Cameron Elementary School student. She lived about four blocks from where her body was found.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 45 min ago
- No injuries at South Side high-rise fire 17 min ago
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- Homewood bank robbers hiding in complex, police say 18 min ago
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- Paul Konerko signs White Sox 1-year extension 56 min ago
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement
- ABC7 To Go, December 4, 2013
20 min ago