Guns seized from Northwest Side home
June 27, 2007 (WLS) -- Police officers seized several guns and arrested one man during a raid of a Northwest Side home.
The arsenal included more than two dozens rifles, shotguns and handguns. A task force that included the department's gun team and agents from the Department of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms discovered the weapons in a home on the 7000-block of North Ozark.
Mark Orzada, 43, is charged with several gun violations.
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 18 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 45 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits