A Day of Beauty with Oprah's Make-up Artist Reggie Wells
July 25, 2007 (WLS) -- (PRESS RELEASE) Reggie Wells, Oprah Winfrey's long-time make-up artist, is poised to share his celebrity beauty secrets with all women!
After conducting his wildly successful beauty class: Make-up 101 for an Oprah Winfrey Show audience, Reggie will now help everyday women accentuate the positive and bring out their very best!
Reggie, who has over 30 years of experience, is an Emmy Award-Winning make-up artist and the author of Face Painting. Drawing from his extensive client list, he will share the secrets to revealing your most alluring physical attributes as he has done with his many celebrity clients.
Reggie has been working with Oprah since 1989. He is the make-up master behind all 80 covers of O Magazine. In addition, his work has appeared on the cover of Essence on nearly sixty occasions and in issues of Glamour, Mademoiselle, Harper's Bazaar, Life, Time, and Bride's to name a few.
Reggie believes that every woman is a beautiful individual and doesn't need an entire face of make-up. He will share his steps to flawless beauty - including skincare preparation, his secrets to creating the perfect face and the proper techniques for applying your make-up! He will help you focus on YOUR finer points...your eyes, lashes, cheekbones, lips, etc.
Techniques to enhancing your natural beauty are only days away.
A Day of Beauty with Reggie Wells
The Palmer House Hilton
17 East Monroe St., Chicago
To Reserve Tickets:
1131 Lake Street #244
Oak Park, IL 60302
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin