Chicago police 'Ride to Remember'
July 29, 2007 (WLS) -- Chicago police officers hit the streets to fight crime and raise money for a good cause.
With sirens blaring, the annual 'Ride to Remember' rolled through the city's West Side. Hundreds of officers and others, many on motorcycles, participated in honor of their fallen comrades.
The event also raises money for a fund that helps the families of officers killed in the line of duty.
This is the third year for the Ride.
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos