Chicago Police probing murdered man's phone records
November 19, 2007 (WLS) -- Chicago Police are investigating the shooting death of a South Side man.
Twenty-four-year-old Larry Bland was killed at his home in the 6300-block of South Wood early Saturday morning. Police say he had been shot in the head.
Bland's mother tells ABC7 he sometimes called telephone party lines to meet people. She believes his death may be linked to those calls.
Chicago Police confirm they are investigating Bland's phone records.
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos