Chicago Police probing murdered man's phone records
November 19, 2007 (WLS) -- Chicago Police are investigating the shooting death of a South Side man.
Twenty-four-year-old Larry Bland was killed at his home in the 6300-block of South Wood early Saturday morning. Police say he had been shot in the head.
Bland's mother tells ABC7 he sometimes called telephone party lines to meet people. She believes his death may be linked to those calls.
Chicago Police confirm they are investigating Bland's phone records.
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos