Chicago Police probing murdered man's phone records
November 19, 2007 (WLS) -- Chicago Police are investigating the shooting death of a South Side man.
Twenty-four-year-old Larry Bland was killed at his home in the 6300-block of South Wood early Saturday morning. Police say he had been shot in the head.
Bland's mother tells ABC7 he sometimes called telephone party lines to meet people. She believes his death may be linked to those calls.
Chicago Police confirm they are investigating Bland's phone records.
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds