Chicago Police probing murdered man's phone records
November 19, 2007 (WLS) -- Chicago Police are investigating the shooting death of a South Side man.
Twenty-four-year-old Larry Bland was killed at his home in the 6300-block of South Wood early Saturday morning. Police say he had been shot in the head.
Bland's mother tells ABC7 he sometimes called telephone party lines to meet people. She believes his death may be linked to those calls.
Chicago Police confirm they are investigating Bland's phone records.
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death 1 min ago
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison 37 min ago
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 42 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos