Museum of Science and Industry to close temporarily
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
A Chicago museum plans to close its doors for a few days next week.The Museum of Science and Industry will be closed to the public next Wednesday through Friday, January 9 through the 11. Workers will use those days to prepare the museum for its 75th anniversary celebration which takes place this year. The museum will re-open Friday, January 12 and will offer free general admission through the rest of January. Normally, the Museum of Science and Industry is open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
museum of science and industry, local
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet 59 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 56 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
57 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing...
59 min ago