Bond denied in Little Village murders
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A judge has denied bond for Ignacio Castellanos, who is charged in connection to two murders in the city's Little Village neighborhood.
Investigators say Castellanos, 26, stabbed two men to death Saturday night in a gangway in the 2700-block of South Drake. The two dead men have been identified as 18-year-old Rafael Villagrana and Landa Ramirez, who is believed to have been in his 30s. Police believe one of the victims was Castellanos' brother-in-law.
Two other men were hurt.
Police say the stabbings stemmed from an on-going dispute.
Castellanos is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of aggravated battery with a weapon.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants 55 min ago
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash 53 min ago
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...