Chicago boy found dead in Minneapolis home
Police are looking for people who may have information about the case of a missing Chicago boy who was found dead in a relative's home in Minneapolis.
Four-year-old Demond Reed had been missing since Wednesday. He was staying with relatives in Minneapolis.
At first, police thought a family friend may have taken the boy and headed to Chicago. But Reed's body was found Sunday in the house where he had been staying.
His grandmother can't understand why anyone would hurt the little boy.
"Now all I have is this picture, this memory of him with his smile. God has him and he's a child of God. He's in God's care," said Charmon Brown, grandmother.
Police say they have a female relative in custody. So far, no charges have been filed.
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- No injuries at South Side high-rise fire
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- Homewood bank robbers hiding in complex, police say
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- Paul Konerko signs White Sox 1-year extension
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement