Chicago boy found dead in Minneapolis home
Police are looking for people who may have information about the case of a missing Chicago boy who was found dead in a relative's home in Minneapolis.
Four-year-old Demond Reed had been missing since Wednesday. He was staying with relatives in Minneapolis.
At first, police thought a family friend may have taken the boy and headed to Chicago. But Reed's body was found Sunday in the house where he had been staying.
His grandmother can't understand why anyone would hurt the little boy.
"Now all I have is this picture, this memory of him with his smile. God has him and he's a child of God. He's in God's care," said Charmon Brown, grandmother.
Police say they have a female relative in custody. So far, no charges have been filed.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant