Accident causes Rt. 53 backup
SCHAUMBURG (WLS) -- An accident on Route 53 northbound, very near the tollway in the Schaumburg area has caused a six-mile backup.
A semi and a car were involved in an accident. That accident closed all of the northbound lanes except for one express lane.As of 5 p.m., state police were on the scene and there was n word yet f injuries.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 24 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos