Another molestation claim against convicted priest
A former Jesuit priest found guilty of molesting two boys is now facing another lawsuit. A 29-year-old man claims the priest molested him 14 years ago.
This is the sixth person to come forward and say Donald McGuire molested them. McGuire is currently in jail being held without bond.
Last February, McGuire was found guilty of molesting two boys during a trip to Wisconsin in the late 1960s.
McGuire is now 77 years old. He was defrocked back in February.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 6 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 44 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online 13 min ago
- CTA Green Line service halted, officials say 27 min ago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 46 min ago
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea 8 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD