Another molestation claim against convicted priest
A former Jesuit priest found guilty of molesting two boys is now facing another lawsuit. A 29-year-old man claims the priest molested him 14 years ago.
This is the sixth person to come forward and say Donald McGuire molested them. McGuire is currently in jail being held without bond.
Last February, McGuire was found guilty of molesting two boys during a trip to Wisconsin in the late 1960s.
McGuire is now 77 years old. He was defrocked back in February.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 17 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 8 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos