Another molestation claim against convicted priest
A former Jesuit priest found guilty of molesting two boys is now facing another lawsuit. A 29-year-old man claims the priest molested him 14 years ago.
This is the sixth person to come forward and say Donald McGuire molested them. McGuire is currently in jail being held without bond.
Last February, McGuire was found guilty of molesting two boys during a trip to Wisconsin in the late 1960s.
McGuire is now 77 years old. He was defrocked back in February.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 21 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident 10 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
21 min ago