Suspect in triple murder appears in court
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A man accused of killing a couple and their son faces charges of first-degree murder.
Charges were filed Wednesday night in the murders of three family members in the Englewood neighborhood. Vennis McCall, 29, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder on Wednesday.
Police say McCall shot and killed suburban police officer Allen McCullough, his wife, Dana, and their son, Allen, Junior. The three were found shot to death in their Englewood home on April 4.
McCall was arrested on Tuesday after returning to the crime scene.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos